Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Herman Cain Does It Again

God, I am so happy I started this back up. For if I hadn't, odds are I never would have stumbled upon this taste of hilarity. So thank you, my loyal readers, for keeping me at the keyboard. I don't know what I would do without you!

From The Raw Story: Herman Cain TV channel to feature patriotic dinosaurs and cartoon Reagan

“Whether you are looking for commentary, comedy, or culture, CainTV delivers it all", boasts the Facebook page for Herman Cain's new internet TV station. And if the world of mass media has taught me nothing else, I know for damn sure that any idea that can be expressed through alliteration must be true.

Normally, this is where I would dig in my heels for a long winded rant about how Herman Cain is destroying America, yadda yadda yadda. I really don't even need to touch this one. Cain does it so much better than I ever could.

Enjoy.



Three Monkeys Say: Let's give a lamb a gun! Sounds pretty not stupid to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment