Monday, May 2, 2011

Gut Reactions

OK.

So I'm sure you've all heard the news Obama reported last night about the final demise of Public Enemy #1, Osama Bin Laden.

Let me throw out a quick preface here. I am in no way a "qualified reporter". There is absolutely no reason for you to take a single thing I say seriously, or to get fired up about it and start casting aspersions because I disagree with your opinion of last nights news. I am simply laying out my initial gut reaction to this report.

And that reaction is that I think this whole damn thing is a farce.

I'm not saying I don't think Osama is dead. I think that for anyone to swallow the official story, hook line and sinker, is simply accepting things that are being told to them with no level of skepticism. There are just too many little things about the report that I find to be rather unsettling.

For example, Osama bin Laden was brought down on the 8th Anniversary of President Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished" in the war on terror, to the day. Suspicious, but still within an acceptable stretch of coincidence.

OK, but how about the fact that Osama's body was buried at sea, in "accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death." I'm sorry, but really? The bogey man we've been chasing for nearly 10 years, who has been leading a jihad against the west for closer to 20, and we actually take the time to observe his religious practices and dispose of the corpse in an unmarked watery grave, making it impossible for third party objective confirmation.

My theory? And once again, I'm not a professional at this, this is just one man giving his initial reaction. I think Osama has been dead for years. We're talking about an elderly man who needed constant dialysis, hiding in a cave for the last 10 years? Check out this page from Alex Jones' Infowars.com. Here, Jones provides a bevvy of international reports that state bin Laden had died early in 2002. A little too close to the start on the war on terror to hope the fervor of the American people would continue to allow for this imperialistic, unprovoked military action over seas to continue.

So go ahead, call me another conspiracy nut, but the fact of the matter is our government has lied to us one too many times for me to just gobble this up. Especially this close to the initial report coming out. And I'm not asking you to agree with me, I'm just pleading that you keep your mind open long enough to let the dust settle here before you commit yourself to any conclusions. In the words of Chris Rock from Kevin Smith's Dogma, "Having a belief is fine, I just think its better to have ideas. It's easy to change an idea, changing a belief is tricky."

But hey, at least now we can all conveniently forget about the whole Obama birth certificate madness for a little while.

Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment