Monday, July 11, 2011

I've found my calling.

Normally this is where I would say something like "Only in America..."

But this isn't in America. It's in Japan. At least until I can procure a sizable enough bank loan to open up shop myself here in the good ol' U S of A.

From Trendland.com: Japanese Love Hotels

Oh Boy! With Holland tightening the restrictions on the sale of legal weed to foreigners, I know where I'm going for my next trans-oceanic vacation!

How have I not heard of this? Apparently the popularity of Japanese Love Hotels is so prevalent that the nation boasts somewhere between 30,000 to 40,000 units, and so entrenched in their culture that the Japanese just take them for granted, forgetting that they're not a world-wide craze.

My only problem is some of those rooms are damn creepy. Check the one about halfway down the page (4th from the bottom) with the Hello Kitty doll tied up in a glass case with a blind fold on. I mean, I'm all for a little healthy S&M between consenting adults, but something tells me that doll was not designed for such escapades. And don't even get me started on the second image from the top. Could someone please, for the love of god, explain to me the Japanese fascination with cartoon titties? I mean Sweet Christ, someone actually spent the time and effort to make those damned drawings. Doesn't exactly fire up my cockles, personally.

But hell, just because there are a few bad apples in there doesn't mean the whole idea needs to be scrapped. I see a lot of potential in some of those rooms, and I'm just the kinda guy who would be a perfect caretaker of such an establishment.



Hi Lloyd! Little slow tonight, isn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment