Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Happy Friday Freaks and Freakettes.

And what a special Friday it is! The 13th of the month! That ever so delightfully superstitious day where people avoid black cats, refuse to walk under ladders, and generally go about their day's business with a horse shoe placed firmly in their rectal cavity.

Now, I bet you were all expecting me to come out with some great post explaining the history of Friday the 13th and why western culture seems to be so obsessed with it. Well, Fuck You! Do the research yourself. I'm not here to deliver everything on a silver platter, damnit.

But I will deliver some crunchy grooves for ya. After all, I don't want you feeling like I've completely wasted your time. Enjoy.



Three Monkeys Say: Expectation is taking its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment