Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've Finally Found A Candidate I Can Believe In

I'm back. Happy 2012. Let's do this.

As we gear up for the madness that is the Presidential electoral cycle, I can happily say that a man has thrown his hat into the ring that we as Americans can gleefully stand behind and support. And his name is Vermin Supreme.

Check out this video of Mr. Supreme at the Lesser-Known Democratic Candidates Presidential Forum. You can't miss him. He's the dude with the wizard beard and the giant rubber boot on his head.



It's just so beautiful. God bless this man. And seriously, how awesome would it be to have an executive leader on the books named President Supreme? Seems to me the only logical step to ensure we survive the coming years.

Three Monkeys Say: Forget the Phony, Vote for the Pony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment